UVWS Capital Campaign
Welcome to the UVWS Capital Campaign webpage!
Here you will find plans for our project, slated (not guaranteed) to be finished by Oct 2017!
These plans currently include:
- 4-classroom middle school building (removal of 2 classroom modular)
- Main entrance canopy & administrative office relocation for safety
- Upgrades to our heating system and necessary improvements to meet fire safety code
- Improved access to driveway from Bluff Road
- Building efficiencies to minimize energy costs
- Program flex and breakout spaces
How did we get here:
The Board approved a 2.86M Capital Campaign budget in May of 2016. In our silent phase of fundraising, 70% of our goal was reached. A launch party was held in October and to date we have raised a total of 2.15M, leaving a goal to raise roughly $700,000. We have hired a project manager who is working closely with our design/build contractor Breadloaf Architects and representing the schools interests.
UVWS Capital Campaign Photo Gallery